Please take a moment to review the GHS Dress Code Policy. It is expected that you follow the GHS dress code while attending NEO.
- Uniform as outlined by GHS Dress Code Policy
- Business casual attire
- Bring a Jacket or Sweater
- GHS Issued ID Badge
- Please avoid wearing perfume, colognes or other strong scents (including scented soaps)
- Jeans/other denims of any color (including but not limited to pants, skirts, or jackets)
- Clothes that inappropriately expose body parts or underclothing
For your comfort, please consider bringing a sweater or a jacket as classroom temperature fluctuates periodically.