New Team Member Experience lasts 1 day (Monday)
- On the following holidays when New Team Member Experience falls on a Monday, New Team Member Experience will be held on Tuesday.
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- New Year’s Day
- July Fourth
Class begins promptly at 8:00 a.m.
Class ends at 3:00 p.m.
Day One: Check-in for New Team Member Experience begins 7:15 a.m.
Prisma Health Academy of Leadership and Professional Development
6 Independence Pointe
Greenville, SC 29615
Phone: (864) 797-6800
Please feel free to review the agenda.
Food & Drinks
- Lunch is provided at 12:15 p.m.
- If you want to bring your own lunch, a refrigerator and microwave oven are available.
- Coffee, Water, Hot Chocolate and Hot Tea are provided.
- Please note that sugared beverages (e.g., regular sodas and sweet tea) are not available within the training facility.
- If you prefer something other than what is offered, you are welcome to bring your own item.
- Pre-Packaged items (such as cereal bars, trail mix and crackers) are provided.
- You are welcome to bring snack items of your choice.
Your badge photo will be taken at your Employee Health Screening. In some circumstances we may need to take another picture on the morning of New Team Member Experience.
You will receive your Prisma Health Badge at the end of the day!
For Your Convenience
A Lactation Room is available if needed. Please plan for any refrigeration needs you may have.