Dress CodePlease take a moment to review the GHS Dress Code Policy. New Team Members should follow the GHS Dress Code policy while attending the New Team Member Experience and all official pre-hire meetings.
Download the GHS Dress Code Policy
- Business casual attire is required
- Bring a Jacket or Sweater
- Please avoid wearing perfume, colognes or other strong scents (including scented soaps)
- Jeans/other denims of any color (including but not limited to pants, skirts, or jackets)
- Clothes that inappropriately expose body parts or underclothing