New Employee Orientation lasts 2 days (Monday & Tuesday)
- On these “Monday” holidays, New Employee Orientation will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday:
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- On occasion, when these holidays fall on a Monday, New Employee Orientation will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday:
- New Year’s Day
- July Fourth
Class begins promptly at 8:00 a.m.
Class ends at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Day One: Please arrive no later than 7:15 a.m.
Day Two: Please arrive no later than 7:30 a.m. (or as instructed by the NEO Facilitator)
Employee Services Center on the Greenville Memorial Medical Campus
Please feel free to review the agenda for both days.
Food & Drinks
- Lunch is provided on day one around 12:00 p.m
Please inform us of any dietary restrictions.
- A one hour lunch break is scheduled on day two around 12:00 p.m.
There are several lunch options available on the Greenville Memorial Medical Campus.
- If you want to bring your own lunch, a refrigerator and microwave oven are available.
- Coffee, Water, Hot Chocolate and Hot Tea are provided.
- Unsweetened Tea is served with lunch.
- Please note that sugared beverages (e.g., regular sodas and sweet tea) are not available within the training facility.
- If you prefer something other than what is offered, you are welcome to bring your own item.
- Pre-Packaged items (such as cereal bars, trail mix and crackers) are provided.
- You are welcome to bring snack items of your choice.
You will be required to have your picture taken for the purpose of creating a GHS ID Badge on Day 1.
You will receive your GHS ID badge on Day 2
For Your Convenience
A Lactation Room is available if needed. Please plan for any refrigeration needs you may have.