The Greenville Health System is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by South Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
In order to obtain nursing continuing education hours (CE’s) for an educational activity, complete the Nursing Continuing Education Approval Application linked below a minimum of a month in advance of the activity date. Please review all instructions carefully.
Primary Nurse Planner: Be sure to download the following forms and information and have completed and saved in your files prior to starting this submission. This submission cannot be partially completed and then return to later! All forms for the initial submission are required to be completed fully.
Note: Nurse planner must be an RN with BSN degree or higher ( required by SCNA)
SCNA Documents Needed to Complete the CEU Approval Process
- Approved Provider Planning Form (to be used by the Planning Committee)
- Education Planning Table – Live Enduring Material
- Conflict of Interest forms for each nurse planner, each content expert, each faculty
- If commercially supported: Commercial Support Agreement form
- If your activity is greater than 3 hours in length: Must have your complete agenda or syllabus ready to download.
- Have your powerpoint slides ready (if applicable)
- Have your handouts ready (if applicable)
- Have your reference list of publications used to plan your content ready to download
- Download and complete a draft of flyer with information about your activity using the Template for Flyer form
Only use the above SCNA forms to request CEUs. Click the green button below once all the forms have been completed.
Contact Sue Bethel (email@example.com) if you have any questions.